- July 11, Wine Club Paella Party & Barrel Tasting (wine club members only), 11:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Join us for a Wine Club Paella Party to celebrate our 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon and our 2014 vintage just before bottling. This is your chance to visit these wines for a benchmark tasting prior to their release in the bottle several years from now. Our mealtime will be accompanied by smooth jazz performed live by Don Nick & Tony Martinez. Cost is only $45/person, limit two people per wine club membership; additional guests are $55/person. Reservations are required. Please RSVP before July 3 by clicking here. Guest reservations are here. If you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at 408-867-7116.
- July 12, Third Season of Music at the Vineyards, Sundays, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What a great way to spend your Sunday afternoon... sipping wine in the fresh air under beautiful, old trees, listening to music like it's a private little concert just for a select group - which is exactly what this IS! Bring some cheese and crackers, or a picnic. The series continues through the fall.
Please note that ABC regulations require No Outside Alcoholic Beverages in our picnic area, thank you. For more information, please read our picnic area policy.
- July 18, SCM Passport Day 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Four times a year, almost 50 wineries in the Santa Cruz Mountains welcome you for an event that highlights our wonderful region: Passport Day is the third Saturday of July, November, January, and April. Purchase your $45 Passport online or at Cooper-Garrod, and enjoy unique experiences at every visit. On July 18 at Cooper-Garrod, enjoy antipasti from The Picnic Guild as you sample our estate production wines AND enjoy the live blues, pop, rock and jazz sounds of "Billy & Dianna Unplugged" on the plaza from 1 to 4 p.m. Bring a picnic to enjoy on our patio while you do - or order your gourmet lunch from The Picnic Guild by Wednesday, July 15 for delivery here on Passport Day.
Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers
- July 28, Bottling @ Cooper-Garrod,
Bottling. One word, two days, and everything we've done in the months since harvest comes down to packaging it with you in mind! If you'd like to see it, we'll do a 15-20 minute tour at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Kindly sign up so we know to expect you.
- July 29, Bottling @ Cooper-Garrod,
Bottling. One word, two days, and everything we've done in the months since harvest comes down to packaging it with you in mind! If you'd like to see it, we'll do a 15-20 minute tour at 11 a.m. Kindly sign up so we know to expect you.
- August 1, Walk with the Winemaker, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Come walk into our Chardonnay vineyard and we'll discuss the growing cycle. Continue through the crush pad, tank farm, and barrel room. This is your chance to ask what's current in the process. Finish up in the tasting room to see what comes of it all! The tour is complimentary; $10 tasting fee for a flight of current releases.