We're just about the perfect picnic venue: 100-year-old Eucalyptus trees, riding arenas, and valley views. So bring a picnic to enjoy with some of our wines!
Please observe our policies concerning our property and use of our picnic tables:
- Picnic tables are for customer use only; if you do not intend to purchase tastings and/or wine, we ask that you enjoy your day at another location.
- All tables are available both by reservation and first come/first-serve basis.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, we ask that each group constrain themselves to one table, which comfortably seats 8.
- Anyone consuming wine on our property must be able to prove that they are 21 years or older. Please have appropriate ID on hand at all times.
- Due to licensing and liability restrictions, we do not allow "Outside Alcohol" on our grounds. ("Outside Alcohol" is defined as any alcoholic beverage not purchased from Cooper-Garrod on-site the day of your visit.)
- No smoking.
- Children should remain under close parental supervision at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask that families depart the grounds if supervision does not meet our standards.
- Horses are privately owned; look and enjoy, but please do not pet or feed. (Please note: horses bite!)
- Pets should be on leash at all times, and must be people-friendly, dog-friendly, and, importantly, horse-friendly! If you are unsure about any of the above, we ask kindly for everyone's safety that the pet be left home. Our staff reserves the right to ask any owners and problem animals to depart the grounds.
- We are happy to provide glasses for you to drink our delicious wine; please return to members of the Cooper-Garrod staff when finished!
- We cannot pour wine, or have guests anywhere on the premises, after our posted closing time.
We have established these policies to ensure a pleasant, peaceful, and safe experience for all our customers, and we thank you in advance for your compliance with the above.